WHY DO CANDIDATES TURN TO CSG?
Coleman Search Group is respected in the industry as a “trusted go-to advisor” with influence.
Coleman Search Group is in the business of building long-term client relationships and understands that every good experience builds goodwill toward future repeat assignments.
“Integrity is one of the biggest assets as a recruiter. Coleman Search Group really, truly has the best interest of both parties in mind,”
“In the recruiting business you have to listen to what the clients wants, what the candidate needs and bring them all together, CSG does it!”
Coleman Search Group works with more than 25 Property Casualty Insurance Companies.
- Our clients offer challenging and exciting career opportunities, nationally and internationally
- We’re work with some of the largest insurance corporations in the world as well as privately held companies
- CSG has successfully conducted more than one hundred Property Casualty insurance searches during the past 9 years
- We’ve successfully helped numerous Property Casualty industry professionals find opportunities
Coleman Search Group offers lasting working relationships resulting in win-win outcomes.
- We form a partnership to truly understand your goals
- Provide candid and honest feedback
- Consultative services include: Candidate assessment and analysis, interview techniques, resume preparation
Within the property casualty insurance arena, Coleman Search Group conducts individual contributor, management and executive level recruiting in the following disciplines: underwriting, claims, sales and marketing, customer service, operations and general management.
- Chief Information Officer – South Carolina
- Claim Manager, Workers’ Compensation – Tennessee
- Senior Underwriter, Middle Market – Texas
- Assistant Vice President, Product – New York
- Assistant Vice President, Marketing – Georgia
- Chief Claim Officer – Illinois
- Claim Manager, Automobile – Georgia
- Vice President, Commercial Insurance – North Carolina
- Claim Manager, Property – Vermont
- Assistant Vice President, Healthcare – Pennsylvania
- Claim Manager, Casualty – South Carolina